Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw i caught it just in time :biggrin:
Try to work. Im teeter tottering atm. The heat is really taking a toll. It takes every ounce of strength i have just to stay on my feet so throw in 98° w/ 86% humidity and it's a struggle.
Howz about u???
Way over 30 days of consecutive 100*F+ here! :face: :grrr1:

Sunday night should begin the relief. Maybe some rain!

Way over 30 days of consecutive 100*F+ here! :face: :grrr1:

Sunday night should begin the relief. Maybe some rain!

Its really the humidity that's bad. There's a point where you're just collecting dew and not sweating cuz its so wet out.
We have had cooler than normal temps since Aug 1st after a month of hotter than normal in July.

We have had cooler than normal temps since Aug 1st after a month of hotter than normal in July.
Kinda the same here although weve had a lot of really high humidity days, thats normal, built on the muck, but without the cycle of hot days its been lingering which is taking a toll on everyone, nobody's bitchin cuz that's work, just walkin from place to place like
sleep-now.gif

E.coli contamination can come from raw meat, poultry or fecal contamination. It is possible to come from bird shit or an animal urinating on a crop but 40% of the crop - Bull shit? This is just a scare tactic. Now if they said mold contamination, that number is very possible even in legal grows as we know.
Does gnome poop carry e.coli?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back