Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all ! The kitties are taken care of, on the second cup of coffee, and it's raining out......
Hmmm. Second cup. What a concept. Be back in a few. :pighug:

1000011408.jpg
1000011409.jpg
1000011416.jpg
1000011418.jpg
1000011415.jpg

Gonna go ahead and say that's probably a total loss 😅

Gonna go ahead and say that's probably a total loss 😅

Well...as hubby told both our kids when they wrote their cars off....:doh:....Cars Don't Bleed........... :pass:

BIG damage there.....:headbang:..he has been Lucky...........

I expect you'll all be Feeling this for the next few days.....the WhatIf's are usually worse than the accident....so Try not to dwell on t.

Easier said than done. :pass: ..smoke Lots of Dope......

I've been in some jungles as a young man. Drinking the air was a more accurate description of breathing there.
All I could hear in my head was my cousin telling me about his first hump in 'Nam.

I might be able to sit in a lounge chair and drink ice tea in the environment now!
I was sweating my ass off the other day when bagging up the pots of the 4x4...............107*F
Shit my next round of plants gonna need some f-ing patience cuz my ass ain’t going outside in this heat to amend soil! Hell I ain’t even trying to buy soil cuz i still am not going outside in what feels like 110+ to dump out and get rid of the soil currently in 10gal pots!

Morning kittens. Just a quick check in while I'm trying to catch up on stuff that everyone neglected while I was down. Hope life is going good for you all. :smokeit:

:pighug: I'll save you a Cold one for when you are Done @Bill.de.Cat .........
BEERFEST.gif

1692889909149.gif

Did he plow into somebody i am guessing? Knock on wood but in 26yrs since getting my license i have had 1 accident but i barely bumped somebody changing lanes on highway cuz the dum dum changed lanes into my blind spot with no blinker! Was such a minor accident tho dude kept on driving and never pulled over! :shrug: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back