Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
File vehicular assault charges.
Oh we are for sure. This is a case of entitled "kid" ('97) driving a Wrangler thats registered and insured in daddy's name. I looked him up last night and it turns out we have a mutual friend (though they haven't been in touch since like 2016) who has confirmed that he is in fact a spoiled arrogant prick.

Hubby got into a pretty serious wreck last night, his car is totaled. He's mostly ok, pretty banged up but he got really lucky. Triggered tf out of my PTSD though so I haven't been able to sleep through the heart racing even with smoking. Waiting on him to be ready so we can head to the tow lot in a few, we have to pull the dash cam and get all his stuff out before insurance comes and picks if up. Friendly reminder to always wear your seat belt, he would likely not be here if he hadn't been strapped in.

:what?::karmacloud::pighug: ppp

@Fermented_Fruitz , didn't you have a gripe with your Gorilla Tent? Aside from the light leaks, this is my biggest gripe. Came like this directly out of the box. I'd say they need a better QC inspection.

View attachment 1626535
:pass:
My tent had 2 tiny pinhole light leaks but i bought it used so couldn’t really gripe about it! Gorilla still offered to repair it free or hook up some accessories for free so i busted out the black gorilla tape and took the accessories!

Damn bro what u taking? Somas? Them things used to have me all kinds of fucked up! I could easily get stuck downstairs cuz my knees would start knocking too bad to get back up them to my room!
Stay away from them Soma's. They are bad news. Take a fat dab of some indica instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back