Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently that cold front ain’t coming til Monday now @WildBill :cuss:

1692890318392.png

:oops1:

View attachment 1626527

Did he plow into somebody i am guessing? Knock on wood but in 26yrs since getting my license i have had 1 accident but i barely bumped somebody changing lanes on highway cuz the dum dum changed lanes into my blind spot with no blinker! Was such a minor accident tho dude kept on driving and never pulled over! :shrug: :rofl:
Dude slammed on the breaks and came to a dead stop on the highway for no reason, after driving like a crazy person and clipping hubby. Hubby followed him so he could get his plate on the dash cam

Well, he clipped hubby, then took off, and then when hubby followed him he break checked him
Did he at least stop after he got smashed into? If he caught the break check and shit on dash cam dude could also catch charges for hit and run and reckless driving! :finger:

Did he at least stop after he got smashed into? If he caught the break check and shit on dash cam dude could also catch charges for hit and run and reckless driving! :finger:
He tried to take off again but someone blocked him from being able to turn, he break checked him twice the first time on the highway and the second time on the off ramp.

I'm going over the footage currently so I can send it to the lawyer
With as shitty as drivers are around here and as often as i am driving guessing i need to stop procrastinating and get me a dash cam already! :thumbsup:

With as shitty as drivers are around here and as often as i am driving guessing i need to stop procrastinating and get me a dash cam already! :thumbsup:

Yup.....with so many cash for crash frauds going on.....it is Worth it............... :headbang: .....

Mind...I did tell hubby....it's more likely to pick up his Bad habits..............:crying:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back