Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several times and noticed no difference except sometimes if dark and cold they will fade a good amount! But no need to go dark just for a leaf fade unless u trying to just take fancy pics of the plants!
Yeah I don’t care about fade. I’ll just chop em

Hello all I’d like to intrude for a quick question..I’ve read some people have left their plants in darkness before chopping and I’m wondering if it’s like just a day or a few days? I know it’s bro science I’m not looking to start a debate. My plants are ready and I thought I’d experiment (what else is new)
I've done the 48 hours of darkness a bunch. Generally just the last plant in the tent. Never noticed any difference, but if you're gonna try it make sure your humidity is in check since it can get muggy in a tent with no light and wet plants

I turned off the light and turned on the AC. It’s great they’re ready together because I can use the tent for drying and get my 60/60 much easier than paper bags hanging in the shed. Itll be nice in there in a few hours and I’ll chop and hang

Afternoon @JP1 :bighug: .. #SharingOne :pass:

Have I asked you what your Favourite Cross of the year so far is..........?.............
Sorry for the delay, busy day of work. Tough question. This year so far? Think my favorite smoke lately has been mutant genetics frosted cherry-os. Delicious. Tastes and smells like cherry cough drops and got an upbeat easy kind vibe to it. Not super strong but good for work. Think my favorite plant lately was twisted tree alien moon rocks. Beautiful structured plant, productive and like nothing to trim. But I've got probably a dozen recent strains curing that I haven't got around to trying yet and I think there's a couple good ones in there :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back