Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all I’d like to intrude for a quick question..I’ve read some people have left their plants in darkness before chopping and I’m wondering if it’s like just a day or a few days? I know it’s bro science I’m not looking to start a debate. My plants are ready and I thought I’d experiment (what else is new)

I thought putting chains on your tires  was snow tires? :crying:

..I've seen snow literally once in my life so not a common thing around here. Yeah I've heard of them I'm just high and yankin your chain! :coco: :pass::rofl:
Horrors! Chain yanking around here??? Damn, I might have hit the wrong button and ended up on Facebook..., :crying::pighug:

@Hog_M@Gundy didnt you try the darkness dealio?
I have several times and noticed no difference except sometimes if dark and cold they will fade a good amount! But no need to go dark just for a leaf fade unless u trying to just take fancy pics of the plants!

Hello all I’d like to intrude for a quick question..I’ve read some people have left their plants in darkness before chopping and I’m wondering if it’s like just a day or a few days? I know it’s bro science I’m not looking to start a debate. My plants are ready and I thought I’d experiment (what else is new)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
well, ur right, in that it is all jus bro science, with nothin ever bein definitively proven one way or the other....the whole premise behind the darkneess thing is to allegedly increase the terp profile, but who'z to really say :shrug: i've done it with my indoor autoz, but on the other hand, for obvious reazonz, it duzn't happen with my outdoor photoz, and well, i meself have never noticed any difference, so....:shrug: jus me own 2 ctz & carry on plz....:toke: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back