Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working my butt off in 98° heat
pinky is out there like..
1000010134.jpg

View attachment 1626344 A new form of "reefer madness"
Not to mention that E. coli would have a tough time in a joint, or a vape for that matter. E. coli does not like that amount of heat, and not too many of us eat raw flower. Weed with traces of E. coli would be far less dangerous, IMO, than raw chicken is. Nobody needs to get E. coli infection from their dispensary weed. If you are worried about it, just wash your hands before rolling up your joint, or turning on the vape. The dispensary door knob probably has more bugs on it.

Pesticides and mold, OTOH, different story, as someone mentioned already. :pighug: After cost, contaminants (not E. coli) are the most important reasons I grow and process my own. And then of course, growing means I get to chat with a few dudes and dudettes on AFN... :biggrin:

I’d love to have a monkey they seem like they make a cool pet/buddy

Love it hear it almost everyday plus it seemed fitting last night :vibe::chimp::headbang:
Monkeys, for the record, are impossible to house train. Not a problem when you live in trees... :pighug: It seems that they don't even know where the noise of the shit hitting the floor comes from. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back