Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dudes!
95BF90F8-E993-4910-9CEB-036727147BA9.gif

I‘ll end up with a press eventually. It was never a consideration when I started but now I’m seeing how much bud I have in between grows. So maybe instead of giving away 8 ounces per grow I’ll press it and try a dab or two

I‘ll end up with a press eventually. It was never a consideration when I started but now I’m seeing how much bud I have in between grows. So maybe instead of giving away 8 ounces per grow I’ll press it and try a dab or two
That's why I got mine. Although I still like to smoke my weed instead of dabbing or vaping :shrug: Might press something tonight that's just dried for the hell of it just cause I want to smell it pressing

I tried the wax (or whatever you kids call it now) about 10 years ago and I felt like some kinda tweaker with the blowtorch and all 🤣🤣 Is that what you guys are pressing? And is there a noticeable difference between your stuff and stuff you’ve bought? Probably dumb questions but I’m clueless to anything that can’t get rolled into a joint

I’m normally a dyi guy it I have no interest in a dyi press. I’d rather spend the bucks on a good reliable one for when the time to sell stuff comes (I’m basically in training for my retirement side hustle in a few years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back