Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jean-O The Duke. Just begging me to squish it. Heavy vanilla cream soda terps and real greasy buds
PXL_20230821_234411348.jpg

See now I would consider that blasphemy but I also am an old guy who’s been in love with flower for 40+ years 😅
I mean cmon man how can you possibly put that beeeeaaaauuuuutiful flower in a press? The larf maybe but jeeeeez that stuff is beautiful!

I tried the wax (or whatever you kids call it now) about 10 years ago and I felt like some kinda tweaker with the blowtorch and all 🤣🤣 Is that what you guys are pressing? And is there a noticeable difference between your stuff and stuff you’ve bought? Probably dumb questions but I’m clueless to anything that can’t get rolled into a joint
A press makes rosin, so it's solventless and totally clean. Different from wax and very different from wax from back then. But it will require the same equipment. Homemade rosin won't be as "pretty" but it'll be just as effective and much better for you :pass:

A press makes rosin, so it's solventless and totally clean. Different from wax and very different from wax from back then. But it will require the same equipment. Homemade rosin won't be as "pretty" but it'll be just as effective and much better for you :pass:
10-4 good buddy thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back