Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recommendations for a press on a budget of say like 500-700$?

Dabpress, Dulytek, or a nugsmasher mini although those are just the main brands I've seen some other brands on other social media coming out

I mean cmon man how can you possibly put that beeeeaaaauuuuutiful flower in a press? The larf maybe but jeeeeez that stuff is beautiful!
1692662203321.png

I’m normally a dyi guy it I have no interest in a dyi press. I’d rather spend the bucks on a good reliable one for when the time to sell stuff comes (I’m basically in training for my retirement side hustle in a few years)

You can actually DYI one very easily and affordable especially if you have a welder and scrap material :eyebrows: I forget how much mine was but I know I have <500$ in my press

Dabpress DIY plates and controller

IMG_6191.jpeg

You can actually DYI one very easily and affordable especially if you have a welder and scrap material :eyebrows: I forget how much mine was but I know I have <500$ in my press

View attachment 1625878
just looking at it made me tired:biggrin:

You can actually DYI one very easily and affordable especially if you have a weld and scrap material :eyebrows: I forget how much mine was but I know I have <500$ in my press

View attachment 1625878
I like that man and I can see how easy it would be to dyi. But sometimes I’d rather pay the pros to do the work.

just looking at it made me tired:biggrin:

It wasn't bad pretty easy but that maybe be cause I have access to a fab shop

I like that man and I can see how easy it would be to dyi. But sometimes I’d rather pay the pros to do the work.

I fully understand if/when:haha: I do it again I'd buy a complete built setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back