Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are big containers, are you growing photoperiod plants?
I would recommend potting up a few times, (its good for the roots).
Misting is not a good watering technique. This just wets the top layer, (where there are no roots).
If you cant get your finger in the medium, why not use a moisture meter? its much easier than lifting the pots
I do both. I see zero reason to use a small container when the plant is going to be over 24" wide.

In 5 gallon containers, my plants get so rootbound that the soil can not be reused. Next batch I am going to 12's.

This is an auto.

IMG_20230819_150123.jpg

This is one photo

IMG_20220815_072549.jpg

That reminds me of this video I found the other day little guy looks like he’s loving it :headbang::crying:

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug: #SharingOne :pass:

I Wish Gus was like that...........:pass:...he's getting good at letting hubby do his face now......but try getting Near his bum..............:nono:.....it would take 5 of us.......:biggrin:

I Wish Gus was like that...........:pass:...he's getting good at letting hubby do his face now......but try getting Near his bum..............:nono:.....it would take 5 of us.......:biggrin:
I don’t think I’ve ever had or seen a dog that well behaved lol how I’ll never know lol

Afternoon mossy breaktime over:headbang: :pass:

Good thing both ours dogs are short hair.. I’d hate having to groom them.. I do love the looks of dogs like gus just don’t wanna deal with all the hair

19 minutes n im out.
One of the nuts on the ptrap got knocked loose.
She said "So you sayin its my fault? U da plumber"
And I don't know what that means but either way its $200 n im not putting that shit back under the sink she can call the office and complain
Worst type of customer!!! U called me to help u PR*CK. make it worse next time @PinkyNotTheBrain

Afternoon mossy breaktime over:headbang: :pass:

Good thing both ours dogs are short hair.. I’d hate having to groom them.. I do love the looks of dogs like gus just don’t wanna deal with all the hair
Haircuts and nails my boy hated when he was here lol He would constantly pull back when u we’re trying to trim his claws

Afternoon mossy breaktime over

Back to the grindstone........... :headbang: ..........

I do love the looks of dogs like gus just don’t wanna deal with all the hair

We said no dogs with hairy bums........and we were wanting a Bitch........but Gus decided he wanted us........:crying:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back