Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there is a place that makes a half lb burger between 2 grill cheese samiches.

IMG_20230821_083613.jpg

I start my seeds in 2" cubes. Once they sprout I immediately put that in a 5 gallon pail of soil that has been watered till runoff.

For sure the next week I don't water it at all, the 2nd week I lightly mist the top of the soil if it looks bone dry.

Every morning I heft the container slightly and judge its weight relative to what the dry soil weighed.

When I do water, its the outside edge of the container, never the center. I'll add a little, and come back in 20 minutes and add more.

The finger method works till the soil gets so rootbound that you have no hope of getting a finger in it, about when bloom starts.
Those are big containers, are you growing photoperiod plants?
I would recommend potting up a few times, (its good for the roots).
Misting is not a good watering technique. This just wets the top layer, (where there are no roots).
If you cant get your finger in the medium, why not use a moisture meter? its much easier than lifting the pots

Lasted about 3 minutes in the house with this brat of a woman before I had to come out to the truck for a smoke. She knew i was coming, she could have moved all the stuff out from under the sink but now she's gonna stand over me n watch me do it with an attitude the whole time
mmhmm-chips.gif

Jesus christ i thought u just started that! I guess i prob need to start writing down dates cuz that myst make my blue microverse X livers like 138 days old! Gets hard to tell once u burn all the leaves off and don’t have anything written down! :doh::crying:

I did 57 days ago remember I did that one for inkaddict :doh::wall: Google sheets makes life easy:toke::pighug::cooldance:

Lasted about 3 minutes in the house with this brat of a woman before I had to come out to the truck for a smoke. She knew i was coming, she could have moved all the stuff out from under the sink but now she's gonna stand over me n watch me do it with an attitude the whole time View attachment 1625702

Patience Pinky............... :pass: ...smoke Lots and say Nowt.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back