Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 minutes n im out.
One of the nuts on the ptrap got knocked loose.
She said "So you sayin its my fault? U da plumber"
And I don't know what that means but either way its $200 n im not putting that shit back under the sink she can call the office and complain
Our policy used to be to replace and upgrade anything removed to code compliance, so it'd go back all 17ga chrome tubing, heavy brass nuts(17ga is required by code here, but everyone uses 22ga)

It also makes the labor seem more reasonable because it looks newer when you're done, so it looks like they paid for something. "Of course its $200 labor, I had to replace $100 in parts"

Good morning, afternoon everyone! How is everyone doing?

I have been back off the mtn for a week, but we had a tornado come thru and it took power and internet down for nearly a week and then I had to go to Watkins Glen this past weekend for the NASCAR races!

What a fantastic anti-technology month!!!!

I have been back off the mtn for a week, but we had a tornado come thru and it took power and internet down for nearly a week and then I had to go to Watkins Glen this past weekend for the NASCAR races!

Hey buddy!!!!! Glad you're back and doin well :d5::pass:

Welcome back Talon! We missed you
:smokeout:

Damn i don't think I can do anymore today. When i walk around my hearts pounding so hard my chest and ribs are sore. I think the weather is making it harder. Its only 79° but its 82% humidity and another air quality warning and im pouring sweat nonstop inside in the a/c so when im outside. U know how when you playin a first person shooter when you get hit n the edges of the screens turn blue n red ? i got that goin when i stand or sit up
ghost-recon-wildlands-damage.jpg

BTW.....................Who on Earth has a job counting Rats penile erections...............................................?.....................:crying:.......

Jeeze......get a Life......................:crying:....

#JustSayin :yeah:
did a few boring jobs in my life, but that one would have won first prize. :rofl:

The good part about internet/tech is searching for auto parts! I need to replace some bushings and strut/shocks on my new to me Z4, after all it is a 17year old car and those rubber bushings don't last forever! LOL, moving money pits, LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back