Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me Too.......................Kinda.....................:crying:

How you doing today.......?..............:bighug:
O idk, I been stuck in the fetal position but I gotta try and get at least a few hours in today. I ran all weekend and just barely paid the bills. My aunts strategy has been to stand over me aggravating me till I can't stand it and leave which just means im never at rest. When I do fall asleep im all over the place. Everything within legs reach of my bed is on the floor cuz I keep kickin it. Looks like i have a cat:haha::kitty: Trying not to have a shitty attitude, about it and just get stuff done when I can

So I'm in my local bodega, ordering a baconeggandcheese on a Jamaican meat patty, and a kid maybe 12 years old comes in, grabs 2 honeybuns off the shelf, and passes them to the cook.

Little man ordered baconeggandcheese between 2 honeybuns!

Must have his lil munchies on.

O idk, I been stuck in the fetal position but I gotta try and get at least a few hours in today. I ran all weekend and just barely paid the bills. My aunts strategy has been to stand over me aggravating me till I can't stand it and leave which just means im never at rest. When I do fall asleep im all over the place. Everything within legs reach of my bed is on the floor cuz I keep kickin it. Looks like i have a cat:haha::kitty: Trying not to have a shitty attitude, about it and just get stuff done when I can

I could Shout a hundred things but.....nothing you'd Listen to....... :bighug: ...so just have a Hug instead........:pass:

So I'm in my local bodega, ordering a baconeggandcheese on a Jamaican meat patty, and a kid maybe 12 years old comes in, grabs 2 honeybuns off the shelf, and passes them to the cook.

Little man ordered baconeggandcheese between 2 honeybuns!

Must have his lil munchies on.

Afternoon @Drownomatic :pass: #SharingOne ......you Reminded me.......I Saw this and Thought of @Fermented_Fruitz .........:biggrin:

Burger in a chocolate bun...with oreo cheese..............:pie:... Must be a #stoners Treat..........:pass:

I haven’t been able to get any cuttings for a while. I bought some seeds, but I overwatered them.
How often should you water a small seedling? How much?
I start my seeds in 2" cubes. Once they sprout I immediately put that in a 5 gallon pail of soil that has been watered till runoff.

For sure the next week I don't water it at all, the 2nd week I lightly mist the top of the soil if it looks bone dry.

Every morning I heft the container slightly and judge its weight relative to what the dry soil weighed.

When I do water, its the outside edge of the container, never the center. I'll add a little, and come back in 20 minutes and add more.

The finger method works till the soil gets so rootbound that you have no hope of getting a finger in it, about when bloom starts.

Afternoon @Drownomatic :pass: #SharingOne ......you Reminded me.......I Saw this and Thought of @Fermented_Fruitz .........:biggrin:

Burger in a chocolate bun...with oreo cheese..............:pie:... Must be a #stoners Treat..........:pass:
One of the venues I shoot for does a bacon cheeseburger with Swiss and maple jam on 2 glazed donuts that are rolled in everything bagel topping.

IMG_20230521_180135_546.jpg

I'm Sorry to hear that @I love weed.....it really is a hard thing to judge for us ...even knowing your conditions....

I'd say you best/simlest way to judge is the finger in the pot....stick your finger in to the top of the soil...up to the first knuckle and feel if it is damp or not......:watering: ...Plants need water and oxygen....so having the top half inch dry gives them the option.

Moisture meters are cheap...and not covert....get them from the garden centre....for houseplants.......about £5...
Thanks Mossy, think I just didn't stick my finger deep enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back