Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Maxi & Luna not wanting to be bothered, they aren't big fans of the rain. :rofl:
20230820_224026.jpg

20230820_224133.jpg

IMG_7451.JPG

8am...check girls.......

IMG_7452.JPG

Yup...Fine....

IMG_7457.JPG

Make yourself comfortable and wait for back scrubs............:biggrin:.

When we first got the Princess she was Petrified of water.
Hubby took her out in a mild drizzle...by the time he come back the water was pelting down our road....about 1 ft wide either side.

The Princess would not cross it...however much he tried...so he ended up carrying her across the road.....which would be okay...but she is about the size of a Greyhound...all legs........and hubby isn't.....
so by the time he picked her up...her feet were almost trailing the ground anyway.........:crying:

Hubby says the most humiliating part was...the Latvian guy neighbour....with a Yorkshire Terrier.....was standing in his window....peeing himsef Laughing.......:crying:

Morning @WildBill ...:bighug:... #SharingOne :pass:

You outta the way of this one.......?
Oh yeah way out from this. I am looking to the gulf for a developing storm there that hopefully will bring us some rain and cool weather. I think we're well over 40 days without rain here

Oh yeah way out from this. I am looking to the gulf for a developing storm there that hopefully will bring us some rain and cool weather. I think we're well over 40 days without rain here

Good..good....... :bighug: .....I Think we are about the same without water.....the unseasonable rain storms finished June.......:headbang:

Catch Crop........ Catnip germs....... :biggrin:

IMG_7458.JPG

Catnip was once believed to have aphrodisiac properties. Now, this hasn’t been proven in humans, but an older animal studyTrusted Source had some interesting results.

Rats were fed chow enriched with catnip leaves, which resulted in increased penile erections and improved sexual behaviors. So, there’s that.

Note to Self.........................................keep it away from Hubby..............................................:crying:

BTW.....................Who on Earth has a job counting Rats penile erections...............................................?.....................:crying:.......

Jeeze......get a Life......................:crying:....

#JustSayin :yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back