Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everywhere, mostly the chinese junk end of the bike market. Even a commercial bike maintenance place recently burned down from charging batteries on site. Lithium ion batteries require excellent charge control, and if they don't get it, they can cause violent fire. Cheap shit is a really bad idea with high capacity batteries in this game. :pighug:
Son and daughter just got a new ev Volvo, he says he cant wait to take it on our vacation together next summer, 1000 miles, and he needs to recharge every 250 miles, I told him I aint waiting for his ass. I'll see him at the beach house.

Good morning all

:pass:

Im smoking and taking a survey about the car I bought back in may and I came across a very interesting question, want some input from other people as to why anyone would want a vehicle that fits this description
Screenshot_20230820_120310_Chrome.jpg

Good morning all

:pass:

Im smoking and taking a survey about the car I bought back in may and I came across a very interesting question, want some input from other people as to why anyone would want a vehicle that fits this descriptionView attachment 1625561
Sounds like they need a cargo van.

my old boss had a WRX, he had that thing modded up to 600hp, its a little beast.
I love mine. Though I wish it didnt come with track tires from the manufacturer, winter is coming awfully fast and I still dont have the money for another set of tires yet...I'll be modifying mine in the future, but with just a tune and good gas I got from the stock 271hp to 312. My next purchase is a brembo big brake kit, cuz the stock brakes actually suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back