Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

0b76cbe1f034c89469a61dff3ff2486e.gif

Mephisto Genetics Old School Mango Haze Tester is going to have a bit of weight...

Screenshot_2023-08-20-13-13-57-106.jpg

:smokeit:

I have a modding addiction when it comes to my vehicles.
If I had a big enough wallet I would too. Im hoping to, in the future, buy another vehicle for my daily, and turn this in to an actual rally car. I love rally, rally-cross anything with an offroad, or urban offroad mix.

Very few things get cheaper if u wait.
Lmao cars sure do but not when they stop making a particular model or style! ;)

Only way a newer car is not depreciating is if its bought and parked and not driven….but then my ass couldn’t afford said car anyways! :rofl:

If I had a big enough wallet I would too. Im hoping to, in the future, buy another vehicle for my daily, and turn this in to an actual rally car. I love rally, rally-cross anything with an offroad, or urban offroad mix.
Its amazing how much money gets freed up when the kids leave home. Plus when your older your bigger items are paid fore, u get to splurge on yourself instead of spending it all on the kids.

I been wanting 1 as my next car so prob need to act sooner then later! I knkw when they stopped making mitsubishi evo8’s the prices went crazy! Super similar to WRX sti but like double the cost now for used ones in same year and mileage range!
Motortrend said that subaru is teasing that the next sti is going to be all electric in 2028. I gotta agree and say act sooner than later, but be careful. Sti and base wrxs all have oil starvation problems being pretty common so really check it over if you buy used.

The newer ones, 2022 and 23s are getting close to a recall for the oil pan gasket. Its getting put on too thick and chipping off blocking the uptake, so stay up on that warranty.

My buddy used to have a 25th anniversary VW GTI and dude spent bank on that thing! Once stock turbo started going he upgraded and new turbo wouldn’t last a year before he would blow it and upgrade again! He had waaaay over $100k in that car in motor upgrades and it was just under 1,000hp when he sold it! Was still street legal too! Straight up 2 door rocket ship! :headbang:

My buddy used to have a 25th anniversary VW GTI and dude spent bank on that thing! Once stock turbo started going he upgraded and new turbo wouldn’t last a year before he would blow it and upgrade again! He had waaaay over $100k in that car in motor upgrades and it was just under 1,000hp when he sold it! Was still street legal too! Straight up 2 door rocket ship! :headbang:
I wanna justify spending all my free money on my car, but I cant. Not until I have a house and a backup car lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back