Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love mine. Though I wish it didnt come with track tires from the manufacturer, winter is coming awfully fast and I still dont have the money for another set of tires yet...I'll be modifying mine in the future, but with just a tune and good gas I got from the stock 271hp to 312. My next purchase is a brembo big brake kit, cuz the stock brakes actually suck.
Did u not get the STI?

I love mine. Though I wish it didnt come with track tires from the manufacturer, winter is coming awfully fast and I still dont have the money for another set of tires yet...I'll be modifying mine in the future, but with just a tune and good gas I got from the stock 271hp to 312. My next purchase is a brembo big brake kit, cuz the stock brakes actually suck.
I may have mis-spoken, is there a trim level above the WRX, like a STi? I think thats what he has.

Yes, theres an sti for every year besides 2023. Its the final year of the wrx in the US...sad, after this year no subaru will be manual anymore either.
My boss got his new about 10 years ago. Manual stick is getting rare, when I was a kid u paid extra for automatic, now its the other way around, if u can get it at all. I learned to drive in a pickup, 3 speed on the column.

My boss got his new about 10 years ago. Manual stick is getting rare, when I was a kid u paid extra for automatic, now its the other way around, if u can get it at all.
Yup and manuals are actually easier to repair and service, but no one wants to do anything but brake and accelerate anymore and most people that enjoy building or modifying buy used anyway and build it to where they want.

Yes, theres an sti for every year besides 2023. Its the final year of the wrx in the US...sad, after this year no subaru will be manual anymore either.
I been wanting 1 as my next car so prob need to act sooner then later! I knkw when they stopped making mitsubishi evo8’s the prices went crazy! Super similar to WRX sti but like double the cost now for used ones in same year and mileage range!

Yup and manuals are actually easier to repair and service, but no one wants to do anything but brake and accelerate anymore and most people that enjoy building or modifying buy used anyway and build it to where they want.
Yea, my wife was not a happy camper when I bought my 2013 Charger SRT new for $48k, and started replacing the exhaust and a few other items under the hood. She really shit her drawers when I took a red marker to the white thread/stitching they used on the black leather interior. I mean, come on, red thread looks way better on black leather.....lmao.

Yea, my wife was not a happy camper when I bought my 2013 Charger SRT new for $48k, and started replacing the exhaust and a few other items under the hood. She really shit her drawers when I took a red marker to the white thread/stitching they used on the black leather interior. I mean, come on, red thread looks way better on black leather.....lmao.
Its true. My wrx is red over black though. Didnt take any of the interior.
20230820_122727.jpg

I been wanting 1 as my next car so prob need to act sooner then later! I knkw when they stopped making mitsubishi evo8’s the prices went crazy! Super similar to WRX sti but like double the cost now for used ones in same year and mileage range!
Very few things get cheaper if u wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back