Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we ever go to war with another forum, i got my first post ready.

Hey guys, first time grower here, is this enough amber?
View attachment 1624936
1683672590543.gif

So I got some homework to do. Lol
I guess I am going to have to get one of those trays for the bottom too. Collecting the runnoff has got to be easy.
Yeah if you can’t find a flood table local look into the bucket company ez-pz runoff trays they are what I use.. Shipping on flood tables is outrageous… I have thought about getting the bucket system and going away from grow bags but have too much invested to switch up now

Also blumats are great but haven’t heard of any one having luck using them in coco.. My setup is very similar to JP’s I feed 4 times a day if you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to ask

Thanks @Lil Dab I will definitely be asking you some questions 😆

Something else I thought of IMO managing your runoff should be step one. It made my life a lot easy just being able to feed by hand and walk away not having to worry about emptying trays.. Then setup irrigation system later on check out @PeaceLove&Buds thread I believe I posted a bunch of pictures in his thread of my current setup I’ve done it a few different ways all worked fine

Yeah if you can’t find a flood table local look into the bucket company ez-pz runoff trays they are what I use.. Shipping on flood tables is outrageous… I have thought about getting the bucket system and going away from grow bags but have too much invested to switch up now

Also blumats are great but haven’t heard of any one having luck using them in coco.. My setup is very similar to JP’s I feed 4 times a day if you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to ask
AC Infinity self watering trays are nice. I start using them as a self waterer in flower. Before that begins they're great for runoff, although I only water my ladies until a slight runoff while in veg and that gets sucked up by the plant in no time.
:pass:

Ya the gs plant foods kind is in a container like their soybean aminos so its a screw on lid! And like 2 weeks after opening mine i got a new kitchen faucet and it had a nice sized dessicant pack in it so tossed it into the yucca to hopefully help keep it in powder form!

Maybe @Mañ'O'Green will be able to tell us if yucca powder can be made into a bottle of concentrated liquid or prob more appropriate question how long approximately could u expect it to last! Not sure if u could use ph or what u would go by when determining if its near end of shelf life! :shrug:
I just like using the liquid. It's pretty universal and you can use it in anything, like soil drench or foliar spray. Works VERY well with foliar spraying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back