Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's my original setup with parts and prices. It's changed a little but that's most of it
Thanks @JP1 . Your the man bro.

Can anyone help me with making a list of parts for building a self feeding irrigation setup? I can't seem to find any parts list online. And I have never done anything like this before. But i am willing and able.
U doing it with a pump and drippers or do u want something like blumats that require 0 electricity and just use gravity pressure?

I recently switched to 1 gallon pots in coco. And it's been crazy annoying trying to keep them feed. I feed them and then 4-6 hours later almost completely dry.

I recently switched to 1 gallon pots in coco. And it's been crazy annoying trying to keep them feed. I feed them and then 4-6 hours later almost completely dry.
I've been doing 1 gallon coco bags. 2 drippers per bag with once a week top watering will keep them wet. Pretty much runs 8 times a day for 3 minutes at a clip

Pump and drippers. I like the idea of blumats but idk if they will saturate the entire pot?
I use them u just add a chain of the drippers rather then just having the carrot drip in a single spot! I have 1 carrot with 5 drippers on them for a 5gal pot! 7gal has same thing but also has 1 of the longer carrots!
image.jpg

Def not putting 5 directional drippers per pot on a pump setup! And bigger pots or if u want total soil saturation u can actually use their drip tape instead of drippers! That will feed water same as a dripper hose like u hook up to spigot on house to water foundation or flower beds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back