Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not completely in the clear though wife has work for me.. We have to get the old water heater out of the basement and dispose of.. She also said that we are getting a bunch of sister in-laws furniture out of the garage attic to free up space this weekend.. No rest for the wicked :headbang::doh::joy:

U guys ever get so frustrated you just start laughing? Stopped home cuz i ripped my wrist open and came to rewrap, sitting here tryna open all the packages knockin shit over, bleeding all over and my aunt just sits there watching me struggle like
giphy (41).gif

:crying:i can't even get to that level of not giving a fuck

U guys ever get so frustrated you just start laughing? Stopped home cuz i ripped my wrist open and came to rewrap, sitting here tryna open all the packages knockin shit over, bleeding all over and my aunt just sits there watching me struggle like
View attachment 1625006
Yessir! Been there, done that. Sometimes laughter is better than the alternative…

Cool! Let us know if it works :pass:
So far, 4 gal of water. Ten minutes hand mix with a shovel and check with my hands. Seems to work… that was like 15 gal of dry soil… 2 sip bucketfuls and couple 3 gal cloth containers. Moist to the touch and no dry pockets found.

View attachment 1625006

mmm, often timez, all u can do is 1) shake ur head, 2) chuckle and 3) bow to the absurd :bow: :doh: :shrug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back