Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta rehydrate the soil though… gonna use greenleafnutrients Sea-k as a surfactant.
1692368472936.gif

Uhh maybe I’m in left field but seakelp is not a surfactant.. It contains growth hormones I use it with humid acid with yucca as a surfactant..
1692368544569.gif

You are not in left field, but a lot of research this am states agar/ kelp powder can be used… and it’ll be moistening the soil, adding the benefits to the soil pre planting. I have no access to yucca and don’t wanna use soap as it can damage plants. Don’t have time to wait for an Amazon delivery. Just gonna give it a try. I don’t think it’ll hurt anything…
Def didn’t notice any difference when i have watered kelp in! If u want a good surfactant easily accessible that won’t cause issues u can grab some dr bronners peppermint soap! Absolutely doesn’t hurt plants and works good with about 8-10 tiny drops per gallon! And in a pinch u can up the dose if u have bugs u need to kill! ;)

:bighug: You got the weekend free @Lil Dab ...:deadhorse: ...or are you on the dreaded overtime.....?
I think it would technically be MORE overtime! If my math skills work this morning 6am-4pm Mon-Fri is 50hrs! Minus 5 for an hour a day lunch he is already in OT before any added weekend work! ;)

Not sure my math skills work before my first ganja session of da day! :eyebrows::rofl:

FWIW I use this as a surfactant and it seems to work well. Just a drop or two:

:bighug: You got the weekend free @Lil Dab ...:deadhorse: ...or are you on the dreaded overtime.....?

Nope no more Saturdays for now we got our bin trailers out the door by the deadline so not a huge rush for everything else :whew:
I think it would technically be MORE overtime! If my math skills work this morning 6am-4pm Mon-Fri is 50hrs! Minus 5 for an hour a day lunch he is already in OT before any added weekend work! ;)

Not sure my math skills work before my first ganja session of da day! :eyebrows::rofl:
You are correct somewhat we take 45 min lunch so it’s 9hr 15 min a day everyday 46.25 it was over 50 with Saturday

FWIW I use this as a surfactant and it seems to work well. Just a drop or two:
I use their dry powder kind! And he said he didn’t have time to wait on an Amazon order which is why I suggested Dr Bronners cuz u can get that at walmart/cvs/ walgreens/ majority of major grocery stores u name it! Also its only like $13 at Walmart for a quart and lasts forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back