Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone it’s Friday :woohoo1: Just another normal day working till 4pm.. No rain here yet but it’s supposed to be coming:headbang::pass:

1692364360488.gif

Oh @Jpkindbud ...there is nothing more romantic that the sound of raindrops on canvas.....and wet everything...........:nono:....

I Mean..........if you spent that spare day just getting #Stoned outta your tree.................it would be such a Waste...cough...cough..........:zen:

#SmoketilyouFloat
I will definitely be flying high. Got some plant prep to do for the tent then camping gear gathered. No wasted time here… stoned or not. Preferably stoned! 4 5gal SIP buckets to wash and reload with media then watered down. 4 baby seedlings for the Twenty20 tier 2 G&S to plant in those SIPs. Gotta rehydrate the soil though… gonna use greenleafnutrients Sea-k as a surfactant. Hope it works. Either way the soil will be wetted and well mixed to ensure hydration.

I will definitely be flying high. Got some plant prep to do for the tent then camping gear gathered. No wasted time here… stoned or not. Preferably stoned! 4 5gal SIP buckets to wash and reload with media then watered down. 4 baby seedlings for the Twenty20 tier 2 G&S to plant in those SIPs. Gotta rehydrate the soil though… gonna use greenleafnutrients Sea-k as a surfactant. Hope it works. Either way the soil will be wetted and well mixed to ensure hydration.
Gonna use that kiddie pool I used as a drain pan to do the soil work. Seems like it would be better than using a tarp… and in the basement, it’ll make less mess!

Uhh maybe I’m in left field but seakelp is not a surfactant.. It contains growth hormones I use it with humid acid with yucca as a surfactant..

Uhh maybe I’m in left field but seakelp is not a surfactant.. It contains growth hormones I use it with humid acid with yucca as a surfactant..
You are not in left field, but a lot of research this am states agar/ kelp powder can be used… and it’ll be moistening the soil, adding the benefits to the soil pre planting. I have no access to yucca and don’t wanna use soap as it can damage plants. Don’t have time to wait for an Amazon delivery. Just gonna give it a try. I don’t think it’ll hurt anything…

You are not in left field, but a lot of research this am states agar/ kelp powder can be used… and it’ll be moistening the soil, adding the benefits to the soil pre planting. I have no access to yucca and don’t wanna use soap as it can damage plants. Don’t have time to wait for an Amazon delivery. Just gonna give it a try. I don’t think it’ll hurt anything…
Cool! Let us know if it works :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back