Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh big mistake buddy! U should just use tape! I had a plant rot and go nasty cuz the stuff in the glue is toxic to plants and it gave the plant some nasty ass bacterial something or other infection and stem started rotting and going black where glue was put and within a week after that happened it was looking rough AF and entire plant wound up just dying overnight! :yoinks:
Well aint u just a barrel of hope! Butcha does sound like u been there. :bow:

Oh big mistake buddy! U should just use tape! I had a plant rot and go nasty cuz the stuff in the glue is toxic to plants and it gave the plant some nasty ass bacterial something or other infection and stem started rotting and going black where glue was put and within a week after that happened it was looking rough AF and entire plant wound up just dying overnight! :yoinks:
Yeh I tried to use garden tape first, but the break was right at a node that is covered with flowers. I literally could not get the tape around it where the break was at. I've used gorilla glue in the past. Not my first choice, but it worked the last time I had to glue. But yeh, totally agree, taping is the way to go. I just couldn't.

Happy 4th!

Funny, cinnamon and wood glue are the go to fix for desert roses and recommended when you you trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back