Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All You Happy 4th of July Live Stoners!

Today is the day to make things go BOOM !!!!

Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans :headbang:
Used to work for a fireworks company named Boom Boom :rofl: They had better shells than PyroSpectaculars and paid better. Then Pyro bought them out and gave us the shit shows for working for a different company. They really gave us the Peunies......... (lots of Peony shells).
You Might get a nights sleep...... :pighug: ......Drone Light shows are the Future..........:headbang:
There will never be a substitute for the thrill of hand lighting a 3 inch mortar shell. They fit the tightest in the mortar tube and come out with a muzzle velocity that travels right through you. Rumor has it that all shows will have to be fired electrically in CA now. Where is the fun in that?

Yet you are correct, with all of the risk of fires the cost of insurance will make all but the largest shows too expensive for small sponsors. The air pollution is also big concern in many areas here in the valley. I saw a drone show in Las Vegas a few years ago and it was absolutely amazing. So I agree they are a way to go in the future.

I am making Grilled Hot Dogs, Potato Salad and Deviled Eggs for dinner. We will light a few Safe and Sane fireworks after dark but nothing like in the past. The devices nowadays have just got to $$$$ for 200gr of powder!

Good Morfnoevight All You Happy 4th of July Live Stoners!

Used to work for a fireworks company named Boom Boom :rofl:
Man I can’t even imagine the long nights of intensive brainstorming that took place before they finally landed on that gem of a name! :shrug::crying:

Man I can’t even imagine the long nights of intensive brainstorming that took place before they finally landed on that gem of a name! :shrug::crying:
The signature close to all of their shows was two 5 inch Titanium Salutes Boom, Boom! it made your teeth chatter. They have since outlawed the titanium salutes in CA as too dangerous. They could detonate if you dropped them on a hard surface :eek2:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back