Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swordfish is charging so just took down a bong bowl and prepping some nugs of bloodstone to take with me to run some dinner orders! :eyebrows::smokeit::cooldance:

image.jpg

So since I just took down that bong bowl its on my mind but realized even tho dabs still make me choke quite a bit, I had smoked almost exclusively blunts for forever and a day cuz even my lil $15 piece of shit bong would have me coughing my ass off but since using my lil dab rig (not to be confused with a @Lil Dab rig ;)) i can now take down some monster flower rips without coughing anymore! :yay::bong:

Just had to break out the gorilla glue. One of my autos got so heavy it had split. Tied her up and glued her back together, lol
Oh big mistake buddy! U should just use tape! I had a plant rot and go nasty cuz the stuff in the glue is toxic to plants and it gave the plant some nasty ass bacterial something or other infection and stem started rotting and going black where glue was put and within a week after that happened it was looking rough AF and entire plant wound up just dying overnight! :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back