Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,,,,, eventually I have to go searching around the house for partially filled coffee cups that get forgotten..... :funny:
Yeah, one of the morning chores...she can get it herself but when it's done it's my job to find it and take it to the sink.....which happens to next to the coffee maker.

Bloody well humid and steamy this afternoon.....back yard only half weed whacked cause it was 93 at 10:30 am.....hitting the 100 range now....spent an hour on with Aunt discussing the family dynamics and why we don't own Eastern Shore Va. , then went on to talking about our cemetary and how I'd still like to put a marker next to grandpa for him......."Fuck all you pieces of shit"....and mine next to him saying "Dad says Fuck all you pieces of shit"........been getting flack from the director cause I don't want to bury any bodies, as straight descendants were alloted a plot, nothing says we gotta bury anyone.

I’m far too stoned, and lazy to search back to see who it was but whoever posted the bracts yesterday i do this with mine….;)
image.jpg

I save em up til i have enough and get the urge and i pack a king palm with them! Unknown number of diff strains mixed up in their so like smoking a smorgasbord! :eyebrows::rofl::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back