Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinafem were taken down by a shift in political power in their region.

They had operated an Open business for maybe 20 years without any problem...they paid their Taxes...then the local elections changed the balance on what was classed as legitimate business...and they found any excuse they could to take them down.

In Spain every time they take a grow op down they prosecute them for Stealing the electric...it is Standard.

A lot of the top bosses are still under threat of prosecution...so they are hog tied until that is completed....and it is Notorious for taking YEARS in Spain...

There is a Break out company starting to retail Some of the Dinafem original crosses...they are members of the Original Team..... :pass: ...name escapes me for the minute..... #IBlametheDope .....but I know we have been notified about it in the staff room.....:headbang:
I do remember that… and can’t recall either! Lol

Six legs two antennae. That is a Western Flower Thrip Nymph. Ps. Great Picture.

I would use Spinosad.

Spinosad is effective
Spinosad is one of the most effective insecticides for controlling both western flower thrips nymphs and adults. This insecticide has both contact and ingestion activity. Control typically takes one to three days with residual activity up to two weeks.

You could also use some Diatomaceous Earth for the nymph stage.

:goodluck:
Thanks I will do.......

Day 21 photo dump

74 Creme de la cosmos in my custom LAG(light assisted greenhouse)

a couple pre scrog shots.
A couple upskirt shots
A couple post scrog shots

things are going well here at the dream farm

As always don’t forget to check out multiverse beans!
11CB1056-60E5-43E3-8E98-5325A59D09F9.jpeg
E7A1384D-A13E-43BF-A163-B66288716ECE.jpeg
DD1AAB39-DFB6-4755-98F9-DC9F96BF162B.jpeg
9C78EB52-2EBD-402B-A1FF-3128F3820136.jpeg
5242B6DC-45BF-4ECC-B627-104AAFC310A3.jpeg
0E4B5EFB-C143-4F54-8993-0D006262754A.jpeg

I would use Spinosad.

Spinosad is effective
Spinosad is one of the most effective insecticides for controlling both western flower thrips nymphs and adults. This insecticide has both contact and ingestion activity. Control typically takes one to three days with residual activity up to two weeks.

Sure looks like a White Mite to me in that photo. Eight legs, rounded shield...
:shrug:

I would use Spinosad.

Spinosad is effective

Sweet glad I didn’t say I was 100% sure! :crying:

And regardless what it is using spinosad is perfect! It doesn’t harm beneficial bugs but it’ll kill soft bodied invaders so if it’s a thrip it’ll be toast and if it’s a predator mite it’ll continue on about its business! U can water in and spray the spinosad so doubly effective! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back