Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public service announcement, if I may…. Back in the day, folks used to talk about “keeping the vibe” in LS…. For some reason it’s associated with this :vibe:…..anyway….the “vibe” is one of light hearted stoner fun….with lotsa talk of weed and weed accessories….lotsa jokes, friendly ribbing, music, etc. A chill vibe, if you will.
:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:
We should all consider ourselves guardians of said vibe….:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

It’s more the way to enter isn’t fair! If u work u are screwed! If u are retired or work at your computer I guess you get to enter nonstop all day every day! It should be 1 entry a day so everyone has a shot at equal amounts of entries! This way it’s basically just rewarding the people who sit at their computer on the site for the most amount of time a day!
It's already been settled bro.

stressed-family-guy.gif

NOTHING makes me feel like killing an hour of my day setting these up like people being ungrateful.
Why can’t it just change to 1 entry a day so everyone can have an equal shot? The way it is now if u don’t work and can sit at your computer all day then u get to enter over and over and over while other people are working etc and don’t get to do that! Either that or at the least someone shouldn’t get to win the same prize multiple times! Just my 2 cents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back