Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat: I’ll third that but why do you say that frank? Just curious is there issue with those germinating? I

late start to the day today:coffee2: happy caturday everyone!!! :headbang::headbang::smokeout::smokeout:

View attachment 1490997
Yea, I never got them to germ, and a bunch of my portal buddies had the same problem. I’m not positive, but I don’t think I know anyone that’s had much success with them….but it’s worth a shot :pass:

Yea, I never got them to germ, and a bunch of my portal buddies had the same problem. I’m not positive, but I don’t think I know anyone that’s had much success with them….but it’s worth a shot :pass:
:yoinks: Wow good to know thanks:slap: I have had some issues with mephisto germing but not laterly:woohoo1::goodluck::pass:

I have had some issues with mephisto germing but not laterly
I have had germ problems with some Meph gear. HBH comes to mind. I suspected it was a transport/storage issue during the pandemic. Like sitting in a 200 deg container at anchor for 4 months.

When you’ve had enough and just collapse on the floor
View attachment 1490860

Like this :eyebrows:

A8654CD0-64FE-477F-BA51-6E9540F98692.jpeg

3 solo cups size.
:yeahthat:
3 x White Crack
2 x Bear OG x Skywalker (freebies)
1 x Double Grape
I can never decide either i think i retract my vote for one and say 3 solo's one of each strain :pass: I love the double grape grown it a few times and will again.

Like this :eyebrows:

View attachment 1491005

:yeahthat:

I can never decide either i think i retract my vote for one and say 3 solo's one of each strain :pass: I love the double grape grown it a few times and will again.

+1 on the Double Grape! Got 2 DGxCDLC freebies goin at the moment (plus others). At day 35 and house starting to smell even with carbon filter

:yoinks: Wow good to know thanks:slap: I have had some issues with mephisto germing but not laterly:woohoo1::goodluck::pass:
This was all awhile back. I stopped growing mephisto several years ago when the majority of two seed orders had major germ problems, plus a bunch of people I know were having the same issues at the same time….and customer service was not servicing anyone to make it right. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back