Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done both ways and also been wondering the same thing :pass::pop:

Damn I'm stepping on everyone's toes today :dammit:just trying to get a laugh :haha::rofl: jk,ppp and all that :thumbsup:

My Bad buddy :pass: :oops1:
I'll be done for awhile dale out :pop::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
All good just giving u a hard time! That lil giraffe is dope! Too bad can’t get a Pygmy one that’ll stay that size forever! :headbang:

IMHO, I find the timing suspect as they are wanting to retrieve a certain swimmer from a Russian jail. There seems to be little support for it as canna is still federally illegal here. If that's what it takes to get it passed, fine with me.
Uhhhh I think it’s a WNBA player not a swimmer! ;)

Hey guys but seriously anyone heard from @Suki813 or @Mossy in the back room maybe anyone? starting to wonder if everything is ok with what she had going on :vibes::karmacloud:

I won’t back through till lunch :headbang:
Hopefully, Mossy is hiding out somewhere to deal with the heatwave.
Hopefully Suki is dealing well with her busy, complicated little world. She's got a lot on her plate.

At 3hrs, I figured that should be the best route.
Hey just keep your timer where it’s at don’t change it! Lights being out extra hours won’t hurt 1 bit! It’s only if the lights go on and off that you’d need to worry! :d5:

Hey guys but seriously anyone heard from @Suki813 or @Mossy in the back room maybe anyone? starting to wonder if everything is ok with what she had going on :vibes::karmacloud:

I won’t back through till lunch :headbang:
Hopefully, Mossy is hiding out somewhere to deal with the heatwave.
Hopefully Suki is dealing well with her busy, complicated little world. She's got a lot on her plate.

ok kidz, jus got word that auntie has got covid, but still dunno about suki :shrug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back