Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man you wanna talk Pantera... This is Pantera!!

*buzzer!* :redcard: that bottom one is a repeat....fined one smoke break........................................and two cookiez :naughtystep: ppp

Did you see the news out of Washington, DC, today?

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, with Senators Booker and Wyden, formally introduced the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act (CAOA) to end federal marijuana prohibition. Circulated initially as a discussion draft in July 2021, the finalized version of this historic bill is now pending action in the United States Senate.

CAOA removes cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act schedule entirely, ending the threat of federal prosecution for possession and licensed commercial activity, and allows states to implement their cannabis policies free from federal interference. It also eliminates many hurdles currently facing regulated state cannabis markets, including lack of access to financial services, the inability to deduct standard business expenses when filing federal taxes, and the lack of uniform national regulatory standards and guidelines. The legislation also reinvests in communities that have been disproportionately impacted by prohibition, provides for the expungements of past criminal records, and would help improve diversity and inclusion in regulated cannabis markets.
Knew it would be either before the mid terms ( if they get scared) or the main event ( to garner all the votes they can)

So i can say, From what i see, the people who only care about legalization would destroy everything in my country just to have it legal?
We can't throw a twist on weed politics because its all mixed together.

I mean if you want to run off people like me keep on talking about it i guess ; / its clear i'm the odd ball here anyways.
If your feeling like the oddball....your not smoking enough to not care. :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back