Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mix my mega crop the same way:headbang::pass:

I’ve experienced it yes my ph normally raises for the first couple days. Then seems to go steady. Not sure why :shrug:I have also noticed when I added kelp and Humic to the mix it balances and holds the ph better. Until I add molasses to the mix then it can go either way and I have no clue why :shrug:Last nights mix did not want to ph down after putting molasses in. It finally came down but took a bunch of ph down. I have had other batches of feed that when I add the molasses it drops below 5.5. Not sure if this helps or makes you more confused

:rofl::pass:
How does Molasses make your mix go alkaline?

How does Molasses make your mix go alkaline?
Not sure if it was that or I added to much ph down it has only happened a couple times. This batch I made last night came back up today when i got home it was at 6.3(coco feed). Not really sure what is happening but i do know when i add molasses to the mix my ph is not as steady as with out. Most of the time is raises like today i am having ph down it again. I need to get the other ph down MOG uses. I am just phosphoric acid right now general hydroponics. I haven't used molasses much i just started using it and know i have to be careful. Any input is much appreciated

My issue is with the coco girls on a rez. I do clean it weekly

Edit ...... The microbes I assume science rulz

Last edited:
Grow dots for the win.... Crazy how they bounced back..... I think that's my new nute line..... They look great.... Besides when they are young.....
IMG_20220719_181011747~2.jpg
IMG_20220719_181020188~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back