Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1657425329568.gif

@Frank the Dank

Turns out 50% on my fc3000 at 7inches was horrible, the bar style leds was not far enough away to spread out the par in the middle so.. the sides were getting 900 par while the middle was getting 400-600, went back to 100% at 16 inches :face: it would work good if the plant was growing into the led to dim it down but to save wattage on the power bill not so much.

Just finished trimming.... Pink runtz.... Not much weed, but that's to my mistakes... And I'm working hard on growing some damn good weed... Plus I enjoy this. Wish it was my career..... That would be a career I enjoy.....
IMG_20220709_225637401.jpg

The box i just teased is not unmarked haha has a picture of the light on the other side i'll show it in my review of it lol i don't mind.. i think my fedex and UPS guy think i am a huge pepper guy as i had a ton of pepper plants on my porch and front lawn area haha and recently had 2 leds come in their manufacture box with just a shipping sticker slapped on it and a tent that said tent and the size of it on the box and now this huge box with a pretty picture of what it is on the box :crying:. I'm hoping they think i'm a youtube pepper head grower or something
I mean a giant ass grow light is super common for peppers. Definitely would be top 5 thing somebody would think! :crying:

@Frank the Dank

Turns out 50% on my fc3000 at 7inches was horrible, the bar style leds was not far enough away to spread out the par in the middle so.. the sides were getting 900 par while the middle was getting 400-600, went back to 100% at 16 inches :face: it would work good if the plant was growing into the led to dim it down but to save wattage on the power bill not so much.
What do you get at 16 in? Just trying to figure this out that I got one on the way soon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back