Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I Licked a Tadpole.........and it Bit me...............

.....bu ....wha......eh ....

DapperIllegalChanticleer-max-1mb.gif

Happy Saturday Loonies ^_^

:bighug::pass:

.....bu ....wha......eh ....

DapperIllegalChanticleer-max-1mb.gif

Happy Saturday Loonies ^_^

:bighug::pass:

:crying: #FingersDabs ...I just tried one of the really immature Frogs..........and it Got me...........

Hubby says I had a Body Buzz.....finger and toe tingling....red hot cheeks....but I Predict a headache on the come down...

I Didn't Think they would be Active so immature...but they are.

Have you got your plumbing problem Fixed..... :yeah:....cough....
Planning an attic grow now the temps have dropped....?

:crying: #FingersDabs ...I just tried one of the really immature Frogs..........and it Got me...........

:crying::crying:, That makes a bit more sense - i don't like early weed, makes me feel too uppy!!

Have you got your plumbing problem Fixed..... :yeah:....cough....
Planning an attic grow now the temps have dropped....?

Urghhhh .. no .... nowhere near! Not even close!

I would have loved to have an attic grow on a few weeks back to get it done before the temps drop too much and the inside of the tent gets condensation (and bud rot) ..... but no - just a heap of bad luck.

And where's the Karma!?? I must have given away nearly half of my stash from the last grow and am now looking at the half grove bag and jar of oldies and am thinking "craaaaaaaap! .. i'm gonna run dry!"

I can't setup until all of the contractors have been and gone, and they're a long way from that!

So i'm on rations ... no day time smoking .... and taking it easy in the evenings! (what a chore .. what a bore!! :rofl: )

Although when i do get the opportunity to get back in the saddle, it's gonna be sooo sweet ... I've got something called "bum wine" to grow :rofl: ... sounds yummy right !??!? :crying::crying: .. I've been told it's the bees knees!

:bighug:

I took advantage of HLG 25% off and picked up UV supplement for the HLG DIABLO 650R.

HLGlonglight_measurments_on_1800x1800.jpg

This will allow me to have supplemental UV to all my tents with taking the two fixtures from the 4x4 tent and split them up.

$104 shipped free

I had to make a trip to town, when I got home the odor from the desktop grow was evident when I walked in.... I figured at some point I would get some odor!

:yay1:YO STONERS my plans changed and I've had to miss opening day of deer season so 2000 shouldn't be a problem lets get stoned and jam

That makes a bit more sense - i don't like early weed, makes me feel too uppy!!

Yup....me too.....on that one.......but it Bodes well for a week or so..............
homersimpsonf.gif

I went through 4 smokes..a grapefruit and 3 gluten free biscuits in the Blink of an Eye........

scoob.gif

Urghhhh .. no .... nowhere near! Not even close!

Still Fighting those who don't like being challenged.....:nono:

I would have loved to have an attic grow on a few weeks back to get it done before the temps drop too much and the inside of the tent gets condensation (and bud rot) ..... but no - just a heap of bad luck.

Aye...it is Your grow season.......

And where's the Karma!?? I must have given away nearly half of my stash from the last grow and am now looking at the half grove bag and jar of oldies and am thinking "craaaaaaaap! .. i'm gonna run dry!"

Blowing it your way............:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:..

smoke signal.gif

I can't setup until all of the contractors have been and gone, and they're a long way from that!

So i'm on rations ... no day time smoking .... and taking it easy in the evenings! (what a chore .. what a bore!! :rofl: )

Life is too short to wait for workmen..............:doh:

I've got something called "bum wine" to grow :rofl: ... sounds yummy right !??!? :crying::crying: .. I've been told it's the bees knees!

I Hope your Bum is up to it....and doesn't Whine too much.............:crying:

bumwine.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back