Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
compared to some of the others around there :toke::pass:

well yeah, technically, compared to sumwhere like kansas, we're a fuckin rain forest state, so....touche' :d5: :smoking: ppp

I'm showering these girls with 780 PPFD powered by 340watts already, and they've adapted well..

Night Owl Seeds
Star Krunch & Star Spangled Banner III
Screenshot_20220918-153600.png

I decided to roast the Brazil MVL as a single origin to fullcity and the Guatemala ASI 50/50 Yemen KA roasted fullcity+

_DSC5206.JPG

_DSC5212.JPG

I am out of roasted coffee as I waited until the last minute for this new shipment. The Brazil at the lighter roast will still be a bit too bright tomorrow yet it will be a better cup than most commercial shops.

well yeah, technically, compared to sumwhere like kansas, we're a fuckin rain forest state, so....touche' :d5: :smoking: ppp
:crying:Yeah that's one then there is ok, ia, and not much in southern illinois either so yeah it's a rainforest in the middle of the desert :doh: I just remember mo being very similar to upstate ny:headbang::biggrin:

:crying:Yeah that's one then there is ok, ia, and not much in southern illinois either so yeah it's a rainforest in the middle of the desert :doh: I just remember mo being very similar to upstate ny:headbang::biggrin:

i live up in the northern half, which is all jus farmland for corn-n-beanz, but ya, we do at least have treez :biggrin: :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back