Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to come across as a fair weather fan, but my team is back up. PeaceOut!

Attachments

• d4ad3ef011f97dd0a58506cf77155823--hot-dogs-rotten-e-cards.jpg
    d4ad3ef011f97dd0a58506cf77155823--hot-dogs-rotten-e-cards.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 11
Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Caturday Stoners!
View attachment 1515165

@ScottC
:welcome:
Welcome to AFN
:welcome:

Definition:
Morfnoevight mōrf nō vīt
Noun 1. A word to encompass Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night.
Commonly used in a greeting or salutation when communicating live worldwide. Good morfnoevight.

Start a thread on your grow and tag us in. Use the at-mark @ in front of a name in your post to tag someone in!

@MedCzech Topping can slow a plants growth for sure but is that what you really want? I would suggest you learn how to super crop instead. It will promote a bigger plant and yield.

The problem is many new growers as well as all of us end up in that situation indoors sooner or later. Have some grafting PARAFFIN TAPE on hand just in case. 6" lower than you think you should, roll the stem crushing the inside 3 x the diameter of the stem in length between your forefinger and your thumb, then bend the branch over at that pinch. Bend to 90° from the stem or horizontal to the light. If you did not get a good enough interior crush the stem can break usually just on the top. If this happens just wrap with the grafting tape and all will be well. You may need to tie down the bent over top as many branches just lift themselves right back up. A great lesson to teach yourself on your first harvest or any harvest for that matter is to practice super cropping on branches you have harvested. You will get a good feel for what it is to crush and bend without the dread of "Killing a Cola".

For sure those are poisonous Peruvian death critters:rofl: Springtails.

@arty zan I wish when people described drying down a pot they would use the term "drying down" and not just "dry" to describe what we are trying to achieve. A truely dry pot will kill the plant and microbes. We just want to dry it to 50% of the water holding capacity. I saw a noob actually dry his plant to death. I wish I could find that post/picture.

Anu the Hand shredder!

View attachment 1515166
You misunderstood me a little…my mistake possibly. I already topped her. Now I supercropped her.
She has already recovered a bit since doing it this morning.
3E5B5B19-6318-4E73-BB40-C7BFA3F8AE74.jpeg

She looks good. I would never top a plant that developed bro…never!

Little update…

After the supercropping on the GDP x Gumberry, in just 7 hours she is back to the light.

E2033BDB-EEE6-4445-A683-1BEDA13B2D6E.jpeg

Amazing what this plant can handle.

I was going to wait until he showed up and suggest he give it up and explore other options…..such as barber college. :rofl: His thumbs are not green, and probably not opposable:rofl: shit, barber college is probably a far stretch now that I think of it:rofl:

:d5:

I bet these mf'ers would vote to legalize cannabis
I'm sure they would, they're no loonies! They piss around because the system is corrupt!

The truth is weed legalization in some form is coming to the UK!

It may take 10-15 year but possibly sooner!

Recently Rishi Sunak said if he became Prime Minister, he would legalize cannabis, as an ex-chancellor of the exchequer he knows finance and also know cannabis is a big money spinner of huge proportion.

Sadik Khan is the Lord Mayor of London.
Mr Khan praised the “high standards” of legalized cannabis farms in the US during a tour of the country, as he announced the formation of the new group to consider the decriminalisation of the drug in Britain.

A cross party committee was recently sent to Canada. A labor MP, a Conservative MP & a Liberal Party MP.
They were there to look at Canada's legalized cannabis industry and to see (unofficially) if it could work here in the UK and all there chums could get very rich off it! (unofficially)!

The Ex Prime Minister Theresa May is married to Philip May, one of the largest share holders in G.W Pharmacutical.
G.W Pharmacutical has a licence to grow cannabis in the UK and make medicine from it!
Sativex is one of the biggest selling cannabis medicines in the world!
Recently, Irish firm Jazz Pharmaceuticals has agreed to purchase GW Pharmaceuticals for $7.2bn.
So I bet that got a few hands all sweaty with how much can be made!

This year another UK licence has been issued to Arora Cannabis to grow cannabis in the UK.
Aurora Cannabis announced recently, that the company has launched three new EU GMP cannabis extracts for patients in the United Kingdom.
Another 5 licences have been issued in Jersey and Island of the the UK coast, near France.

Jersey is also a tax haven!

British consumer goods company Tenacious Labs is moving its headquarters to Jersey to benefit from the Channel Island’s decision to relax rules on proceeds earned from cannabis-related products. Chief executive Nick Morland said the move to Jersey from London was necessary to allow the group, which uses ingredients from the cannabis plant for its wellness products, to expand further.
Medicinal cannabis was legalized on the Isle of Guernsey in 2020 followed by licenses for cultivation and production and more than 5,000 medical marijuana permits given to patients. Now it appears the Channel Island is looking to fully legalize all forms of cannabis.
In fact, both Guernsey and Jersey, have undertaken cannabis reform in a way unseen in the U.K. and all of Europe for that matter.

And another Channel Island, the Isle of Man is planning a multi-million dollar medical facility led by the Peel Group investment firm governed by billionaire John Whittaker.

It going to happen but only after they all have shares in those companies first and then loads of money more money than anyone could ever need, that's politicians for you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back