Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy a HELL of a lot of Recharge or your fav inoculatant for $180 and know what your bio load is.
It tells u the bioload of several different strains of microbes! It’s not all lumped together in 1 single number! I haven’t really read into it any further just saw it on sustainable village website when I was getting my parts list together to order the blumats for my 2x4 tomorrow! The blumat capillary mat thing looks cool! Takes water inside it like a waterbed mattress and the pots sit on top and the water is wicked thru the surface of the mat to the pot! The 1 I saw in pics was laying in the basement floor or whatever was turned into grow room but no tray or anything and the mat doesn’t leak! Not totally sure how as I ain’t checked it on YouTube but u use the grassroots bottomless pots with them! Not sure how often the mat fills up cuz comes with some kinda weird blumat with it for reading the water level but it does run off a reservoir so it refills itself! Only problem is size! Smallest mat they offer is 4x4! :(
https://www.sustainablevillage.com/4ft-x-4ft-Capillary-Mat-System

Last edited:
Hmm the little dwarf puffers are pretty adorableView attachment 1513302
Get 1 of these guys! ;)
1663041773528.jpeg

Few cools ones mixed in here!

Few cool ones on this list! U doing freshwater or saltwater? I’d imagine fresh with the size aquarium u have!

This is how the frugal man saves a buck! ;) :rofl:
image.jpg

image.jpg

1 of them had a 72% pack in their but didn’t ce buds got drier then I planned for I’ll leave it in for a few days to help raise rh and then illl swap it for another 62%! I save all my 5 pack envelopes from the king palm cuz they have an 8g 62% humidity pack in them! Sometimes it’s boveda and sometimes boost but always has 1 so I just save the envelope til I need to steal it! :d5:

Your face when you are in Europe and you stop in the Staff room first thing in the morning.......and all the US staff are Stoned as Coots......

lurch.gif

I'm on Catch up........ :pass:

smok.gif

The Rest of you are on your own......:crying: ...someone take the Helm......

Your face when you are in Europe and you stop in the Staff room first thing in the morning.......and all the US staff are Stoned as Coots......

View attachment 1513350

I'm on Catch up........ :pass:

View attachment 1513351

The Rest of you are on your own......:crying: ...someone take the Helm......

Never fear @Mossy @Slater is hear, the Chief Wake and bake artist to keep the EU side going. Greasing me shins up as I type, I will not let the side down.

Whoop whoop the kids have just left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back