Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good @WildBill - I had to drop 3 AvT to get 1 to germ. I bought them from a seed bank along with a pack of HBH. I tried to germ the HBH but struck out after 5 beans. My working theory is that Covid has imposed bad storage conditions in transit - like sitting in a sealed container parked on cargo ship off port for who knows how long.
My seeds sit in a Tupperware dish in my safe and I have no problems soaking them to germ them! U can use hydrogen peroxide and kelp in the seed soak or u can use this stuff! Saw @Mañ'O'Green recently recommended it but I haven’t used it personally! If u got a seed mat 80F temps seem to do the trick! I have a tail within 24hrs 99% of the time! :d5:

*edit* forgot to add in what “this stuff” was! :rofl:

Gibberellic Acid, 90% GA3 - Granular - 10g Amazon product

(47 more pagez......T- 14h to do it in....................................................they'll never make it....:nonono: )

w-n-b dose of Eddie for the final day of this edition of ls...Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1372917
pups keeping an eye out for the storm to let up so he can go for his walk
I think it's funny how they get set in a routine. Even more funny is when they try to tell you it’s TIME MF'R!!!
I had one dog that would get her leash when it was time for her walk. I don't know for sure, but I think she learned how to tell time by my clock on the wall. Her timing was uncannily accurate. Spooky at times!
An Example: On time change days, she still got the time correct. :yoinks: :yoinks:
My Mom had a male cat that would let you know when he wanted to go out. He was a pretty vocal cat and would talk to you and answer to his name immediately. Standing by the door he wanted to go out, "OUT!" was VERY clear and he never vocalized like that any other time.

I think the conversation just veered off into germ techniques…I don’t doubt you got some bad beans
Thanks Frank - I agree. I don't think its a genetics problem but a storage and transport issue. The challenges Meph has had with its online sales structures in the US (and its impact on deliveries) and the impact of Covid on international logistics are the most logical sources of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back