Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys! We gonna get 1000 this go around. My brother is wrapping up his tests to come home from the uk..he taught me to smoke and I can't wait to put him in couch lock lol, hope everyone has a wonderful day. When I'm lonely this thread keeps me sane ty...
I have insomnia bad along with all the other ''fun'' stuff like anxiety/depression.At this time of night I sit with the lights out as the area/building I am in is very bad as in have a pistol next to you bad lol.So I stay up at night playing ''security guard'' to make sure crack heads stay away.

But time passes good with all the knowledge to read on here.

I have insomnia bad along with all the other ''fun'' stuff like anxiety/depression.At this time of night I sit with the lights out as the area/building I am in is very bad as in have a pistol next to you bad lol.So I stay up at night playing ''security guard'' to make sure crack heads stay away.

Me too. I don't feel so bad now

Me too. I don't feel so bad now
Yeah it is funny what you can get used to and consider a new normal.Man,I need the rest of my grow supplies to get here as in now lol.Flower is my medicine for the scoliosis,bad back,bad foot and everything else bad lol.

This is why I love Sour Stomper. 65 days to chop.
IMG_20210323_195224669.jpg

Drunk Turkish man spends hours with search party looking for himself

Beyhan Mutlu joined the search party thinking that it was for someone else (Handout)

A drunk Turkish man who was reported missing after wandering into woods inadvertently spent hours “helping” his own search party.
Beyhan Mutlu’s wife raised the alarm on Tuesday when he disappeared after drinking with friends.
She and some of his friends decided to contact the police after trying for hours to contact the 50-year-old without success.
Mr Mutlu, from the city of Inegol in the north-west of the country, stumbled upon a group of search workers and volunteers.

He reportedly spent several hours “helping” the rescue effort - without realising they were actually looking for him.
He only worked out what was going on when one of the rescuers shouted his name. He responded: “I’m here.”
Mr Mutlu was taken aside by one of the rescuers to give a statement. “Don’t punish me too harshly, officer. My father will kill me,” he told them.
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

When I'm lonely this thread keeps me sane ty..

Yeah..you never need to be lonely while we have Live Stoners.....most times there is 24 hour coverage.....with someone to chat to..:headbang:

Probably the Most common ailment shared with all the med userson here is the dreaded insomnia.....:pass:..it is a Curse...
Sounds like you have more need to stay awake than the test of us though.
I'm sorry you have to live like that.
At the end of the day at least your home should be a sanctuary from the rest of the world.......:pass:

This is why I love Sour Stomper. 65 days to chop.View attachment 1372893

Really Nice for that time @WildBill ..and Beautiful colours..:headbang:

Yeah..you never need to be lonely while we have Live Stoners.....most times there is 24 hour coverage.....with someone to chat to..:headbang:

Probably the Most common ailment shared with all the med userson here is the dreaded insomnia.....:pass:..it is a Curse...
Sounds like you have more need to stay awake than the test of us though.
I'm sorry you have to live like that.
At the end of the day at least your home should be a sanctuary from the rest of the world.......:pass:

Really Nice for that time @WildBill ..and Beautiful colours..:headbang:
Yeah,crazy times we live in.As soon as I can find employment that lasts more than a month or two I can get me and my mom(She is disabled)out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back