Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I remember, so I been running autos a year now. Always ran photos and topped and all that. When I got into this you had to treat autoflower a certain way so i did away with solo cups and just let em rip. Manifolding is beautiful to me like artwork. I really do like a natural single huge main cola for my needs its more than enough..I love to see different methods
20210914_134527.jpg

I use a 3x3x6 and an open area next and pull 2 to 3 plants every 6 to 8 weeks no problem and keep jars full. I'm sure I'm nothing to you guys but my Autoflower is stronger than anything I've seen around here..humbly I promise. I dreamed of growing since I was 14 and started at 44 so..over 50 now and I just love my cannabis. Pry it from dead hand they will..

I use a 3x3x6 and an open area next and pull 2 to 3 plants every 6 to 8 weeks no problem and keep jars full. I'm sure I'm nothing to you guys but my Autoflower is stronger than anything I've seen around here..humbly I promise. I dreamed of growing since I was 14 and started at 44 so..over 50 now and I just love my cannabis. Pry it from dead hand they will..
Sounds like you’re doing a kick ass job to me, my brother :pass: can’t ask for much more than self sufficiency:headbang: plus, street and dispensary weed sucks:rofl:

I got me second vax Monday...after 4 appointment Fails...... :headbang:

It increased my sick symptoms....:coffee2:...on Wednesday morning Iwoke up feeling half dead....

and That was a great improvement on what I felt Tuesday morning...so hey ho..getting Better.....:crying:..Fawk...

Double jabbed..double jabbed..double jabbed......:vibe:......it makes me feel a Bit Safer....but I'll not be casting me face mask and gloves before March.................
Just not sure March..what Year...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back