Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..you never need to be lonely while we have Live Stoners.....most times there is 24 hour coverage.....with someone to chat to..:headbang:

Probably the Most common ailment shared with all the med userson here is the dreaded insomnia.....:pass:..it is a Curse...
Sounds like you have more need to stay awake than the test of us though.
I'm sorry you have to live like that.
At the end of the day at least your home should be a sanctuary from the rest of the world.......:pass:

Really Nice for that time @WildBill ..and Beautiful colours..:headbang:
Oh and it's REALLY good smoke. So damn easy to trim up!
4 months later in the Grove bags, the nugs still feel wet when you break them up............but it's just because it's full of trichs. It will gum up your grinder in nothing flat.
Some day I'll do a sea of green and top them once with 12 or 9 girls in the tent. I can't imagine how stinky that tent will be. I need to try one of the crosses with her........Double Grape.

Good morning/evening all. Starting out the day with Theo Croker's new release (highly recommended):

1633006432948.png

Dude, where's my car?

With covid, I leave the house maybe 1x-2x a week. Neighborhoods doing paving and they sent fliers out a month ago. I was so proud I remembered to move my car before they did my street so I didn't get towed. Moved it to one of the first streets they did. I guess they weren't done with that one, 'cause car's gone now...have to call around to find out which company they used...

Dude, where's my car?

With covid, I leave the house maybe 1x-2x a week. Neighborhoods doing paving and they sent fliers out a month ago. I was so proud I remembered to move my car before they did my street so I didn't get towed. Moved it to one of the first streets they did. I guess they weren't done with that one, 'cause car's gone now...have to call around to find out which company they used...
Awww crap. Sorry man - hope it turns up quickly.

Awww crap. Sorry man - hope it turns up quickly.
Woot! Found it!

Apparently they just towed all cars over to the community pool as they needed to...

I'm so impressed! That means they actually had to pay a tow company to move the cars, instead of getting kickbacks from paid by a towing company to let them impound the cars. Lived here 15 years, that's the first thing the homeowners association has done right...

So we’re gonna take ALF to another step on my side. I’ll be using Coal Miners Daughter, pheno isolation of ALF #5, and crossing it to Kaya’s Koffee. The Koffee is an f6 version grown and bred here outdoor here in the pnw. It’s the result of Alien OG X Alien Kush.
I just started the CMD a week ago and the Koffee are in the green house with a few others. I also have some cmd that im Collecting pollen from. Few pics to eye hump. @Mossy youll like these.
Koffee
View attachment 1334159View attachment 1334160View attachment 1334161

harvesting pollen from this cmd
View attachment 1334162

cmd seedlings
View attachment 1334163
Alf6? Oh hell yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back