Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had gotten help in my teens I might have been a much more successful human being, but nobody knew what was wrong with me. Numerous people tried to get through to me along the way, but I had to learn everything the hard way. "You just can't do that," to me was an invitation to do it anyway. Poor mom.

What goes around comes around, so now my lot in life is mentoring refugee kids with such severe behavioral issues that everybody else gave up on them.
Good on you! My parents were in the "deny there is anything wrong cause not being normal is shameful" camp.

I knew there was a reason I always felt so at home here lol

All the beautiful minds

Where I am now.. I feel like disappearing and I know I can’t do that.

We had a lady do all that to like half the kids in the school years back and so many kids received diagnoses and were put into a different classes, the lady had one for me also but at the time it was in a different category or something and they wanted me in regular classes because I wasn’t failing, just didn’t do work... I hate writing, just don’t like it. Hand turns all blue,terrible.

Now I have to pay for someone to do what the lady did and say I have A.S. again..
I dunno. Maybe I should look into it.

I’ll probably not do it though... sad truth
If you've got insurance it may be covered tbh. I know people who have pursued dx quite late in life, girls and women in general tend to be missed since the criteria tends to be geared towards male presentations, and especially decades ago. Getting my full neuropsych eval done and getting on a med regimen that actually works has improved my life immensely.

Sorry I had erased these from my phone but had posted in a thread of mine a while back! Not sure how many of these are still good but I know a good number are! Most of these they advertise the sample option on their website! :d5:
5B7791FD-9B07-44AA-8868-31E7B8E4A617.png
1BDE0F25-4BFF-4F80-AF6F-BC194D699152.png
8CEAE0C6-8222-4F2D-8000-AF20A230FB7B.png

These were from 12/2019 so def more I’ve found since posting this list! :pass:

Also, tossed the fridge dried stuff in a jar this morning and its holding steady right around here. I'll watch it for a while to see what happens but I think I may be safe to move to curing now?
View attachment 1372535
Meaning about 6 hrs in the jar? Looks decent. It's probably more a matter of "if it's still too moist, you'll be burping more often". I'd keep it jarred overnight to be sure, and if it stays <65% after 24 hrs, jar it with a boveda?

How's the stems? Snappy or bendy?

Meaning about 6 hrs in the jar? Looks decent. It's probably more a matter of "if it's still too moist, you'll be burping more often". I'd keep it jarred overnight to be sure, and if it stays <65% after 24 hrs, jar it with a boveda?

How's the stems? Snappy or bendy?
No stems since I trimmed it 100% while it was wet lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back