Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats where they are now! The ones I have are Bluetooth so I can monitor without having to mess with them constantly lol.

fwiw, after u do it a few timez, u get a feel for bein able to tell...literally by feel, lol...when they're dry enuff to jar up ;) ppp

Is it just me, or do the MarsHydro giveaways seem to be "you can't win unless you already have a Mars light"...

Rule #1: Post a pic and tell us what light you use.
Rule #4: Don't post a pic with any other brand light or say another brand's name...

I mean, I'm still entering. Just means I can't use my "This is what happens when you don't use a #MarsHydroSP3000" strategy...

They do quite a few giveaways don't they? I believe their rep is China based and I suspect some sentences translate poorly. Might be the source of the clunky and conflicting rules.

I did give them the heads up on this dancing guy: they didn't notice the uh "specifics"

:woody:

Christ I had my first meltdown not to long ago for the first time in a lonnnnnnng while.. like 20+ years.
Not cool.. forgot what that feels like.
I’m seriously overwhelming myself I think..
Poor lady on the phone was trying to help me so much too and my brain was malfunctioning couldn’t articulate myself was f’n weird .. had to let her go.. what a nice lady though..
Took me like 30mins just now to get normal.

Rant over
That stuff sucks! I almost had one last year in front of my house with a retarded Deputy. Oh those crayons were sure looking funny! Luckily, I was able to cool down the fire a bit and both of us got to go home. It was so good that I had some hash in the house to cool off more. It was scary close!:doh:

I read they grow purple trichomes! Alf was amazing
I grew some ALF close to 10 years back a few dragons and some purple jems. If I could find my seed stash I might even have some seeds from back then. I can’t remember one from the other but some had purple trics. I think Anvil is a isolated pheno out the ALF line. Not sure. But believe that’s what I was told. Haven’t really looked into the genetics yet. Still trying to get my tent and room in order and dialed in on a few things. Should be back to where I was at, before the cops took all my shit, by the first of the year and breeding again by spring. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back