Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The damn dogs smashed our TV. We had it hung up at the apartment and hubby never put the base back on it, but had it standing on the desk just sort of balanced up there. Yeah, it fell, corner of the electric fireplace went through the screen. No more TV :wall: I told him it was a terrible idea but you know how that goes.

Good times. He's gonna flip, but like... stupid games, stupid prizes and all that. He's SOL since we don't have "new tv" money at the moment.
20210929_194026.jpg

Good times. He's gonna flip, but like... stupid games, stupid prizes and all that. He's SOL since we don't have "new tv" money at the moment.

It may be time to go full old school - finish knocking out the screen and guts so it's just a frame, then make the kids get inside and act out your favorite shows...

Ended up with a whopping 6g from the WWxBB I chopped last week. Think I'm in the running for smallest plant :rofl:

20210929_163711.jpg

Popped one tiny bud into the Solo and puffed on it... didn't really feel like it did much until like 10 minutes later when I realized it was time to take #2 to practice. Curious to see what it tastes like once its cured, if we don't end up smoking it all first. Hubby said we would be out of our current stuff by the weekend, so this will have to tide us over till Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back