Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

I go to bakers or deli's that use large jars of sundried tomatoes or olives.
They are often happy for you take away for nothing or a small donation.
The middle jar was sundried tomatoes and the two outer jars were olives.
I don't think I would use pickle (Gherkins) jars as the Gherkins can make the inside of the lid smell of Gherkins, and I wouldn't want Gherkin tasting weed. It's the anti rust coating on the inside of the lid where that smell hangs out, refusing to be washed away.
After a good wash the Sun Dried Tomatoes and olive jars don't smell, probably because they are in oil or brine and are quite as full of smell, like a Gherkin is!
View attachment 1372204
Just have em starring at their former selves. :funny:
I HATE replacing doors. I don't mind installing them...................from scratch.
I "made do" with the first door I replaced on the old farmhouse and it was fine, but a HUGE pain in da ass!
I ripped crap back and framed it accurately. It ended up being less work and quicker.
Truth!!! Who knows how much foundation settled .

May as well Post this here too for the morning tea times
Gonna be tricky because of the motherspore next door I’m almost out of the second bottle of that cyclone stuf I’ve been using .. seriously gonna have to make my own...
Been battling a fever with the lil one, guess teething or growth spurts?
May as well get some night shots while I can.. may do a massive leaf removal just for some final penetration.. snipped the tiniest piece of rot on the kush.. seriously can’t let it get rained on anymore, leaf blower ain’t cutting it anymore back to classic shake of the tops then a blow job :crying:
Water only for frizzy .. I’m so glad I cloned this... smells lovely kinda papayaish now or tropical?? I know it’s one I like lol
View attachment 1372349

GLH
View attachment 1372350
Still filling in I think.. may make the deadline..
Oh boy..
Get some close shots.. the GLH has a few purple leaves while fizzy looks like it’s about to change funny because I thought it be purple by now clone is right purple..
View attachment 1372352View attachment 1372353

Looks like I’ll be good and stoned this winter
I’m thinking the frizzy kush is going to get smashed with some pollen come winter time

cheesecake and chocolates is good fer me. I've never been much of a sweet eater, but I like those.
He got hot dill pickle almonds, some cashews, and some cheese crackers too. I think he wanted to hit every possible potential craving, its been a rough day.

It most assuredly is......had it a few times in my life.....my problem is lights on at 5 and I rarely close my tents so instant sunrise in my bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back