Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put my 04 Mach1 up against that car, when it was bone stock and whoop it's add big time. Standing start or a roll! A 70mph roll would be a drop to third and to 150mph in nothing flat. That being said, a new GT but make my old Mach1 go pee in the corner! LOL!

If that were my car, since it's not matching, I'd put a modern automatic or better, a new 6spd stick. Tremmec came out with a totally redesigned 6spd. Beefier, better syncs for 7500 butter shifts, more compact to fit more swaps, multiple shifter mounting positions........ect. Bad ass tranny!
I'd love to have one behind a modded high winding Coyote in my Mach1. That would be a FUN car!
There was time that I should have bailed when I could

This was all family, so they just don't care lol. I'm feeling better now, and hubby is out buying cheesecake and chocolates and idk what else to try to make me feel better, while I sit in the closet and hang out with the girls.
cheesecake and chocolates is good fer me. I've never been much of a sweet eater, but I like those.

There was time that I should have bailed when I could
I was really surprised how well the car ran at 150. Very stable and it actually had some downforce, even with the stupid wing on the trunk. I was so sure it was gonna lift at above 120.
I'm good though. If I do get to do a Coyote swap, I sure as hell won't try to top end it. I've been well over 200mph, but not on the street. Just the mild build I had planned for the engine would let it do over 180mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back