Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the time to read diy led build and now understand why nobody wants to give advice on electrical components and wiring. I worked on big trucks for a long time, just have to go with common sense and my gut..apologize if my frustration put anyone off :deadhorse:

Hello guys!

20210929_135844.jpg

Wedding Glue Auto

Guess if im happy to soak some seeds :smoking:

I was looking at bruce banner but people been scaring me on here about fastbuds. you run much of their gear? On par with Mosca or mephisto i wonder

Hey. Its the first time i try Fast Buds. To be honest i have only grown Seedstockers and Dutch Passions seeds before, so this will be a new one for me.

Will just do a grow for personal use, so it will be a small setup.
Got leds for the first time and i read this strain could deliver 27% THC, so if i just keeping them happy i think i will be satisfied with the product.

Last edited:
I was looking at bruce banner but people been scaring me on here about fastbuds. you run much of their gear? On par with Mosca or mephisto i wonder
Why? Bruce is a bad ass bitch!:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:
There's a FastBuds grow and show from spring. Check it out!

An easy first grow girl has been Meph's Sour Stomper. VERY easy girl to grow. No odd nute demands or sensitivities. I've grown one twice and the last one I did no form of leaf tucking, lst or even defol. She just doesn't need it. You might get a little better amount of yield with some training, but topping once would be more effective and that one quick thing could be your only training.
It's just a very nice little Christmas tree girl with VERY hard nuggs that are frosty inside and out and is VERY potent.
I think it's listed on the next drop date.

Lol your like me..led lights have served me well..Dutch Passion, fastbuds, rocbud and dinafem all have me drooling and I look for higher thc as well. I need hit hard or it doesn't work
More of a reason to try the above!

Absolutely nothing wrong with fast buds gear. I’ve run a bunch over the years…liked all of them. Great customer service as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back