Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a capsule. Took it because my daughter had a homecoming dance and I told her she could have friends over for the night. I was going to fall asleep before the dance was over. No way that was happening. :rofl: :pass:

:crying: TFFT...I Thought it was a cross and was going to put it on me Avoid list......:crying:

I Tried some caffeine pills once...the only thing they gave me was acid indigestion......:crying:

I'm gonna try for a blood transfusion off @Suki813 ....:crying:

:crying: TFFT...I Thought it was a cross and was going to put it on me Avoid list......:crying:

I Tried some caffeine pills once...the only thing they gave me was acid indigestion......:crying:

I'm gonna try for a blood transfusion off @Suki813 ....:crying:
At least I got the dishes done and got their mess cleaned up. Think I’ll go do some weed eating. I’m sure the neighbors wouldn’t mind. :yay:

This kind of weed eaten
9D197947-2085-433F-82F0-B9FC2817FD0A.jpeg

Not AFN style.:pie:

At least I got the dishes done and got their mess cleaned up. Think I’ll go do some weed eating. I’m sure the neighbors wouldn’t mind. :yay:

This kind of weed eaten
View attachment 1371413
Not AFN style.:pie:

You gave them dishes...not paper plates and a black bin bag.......?.............:biggrin:..you have them spoilt.........:crying:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back