Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last photos for this anonymous lady, on day 127, before & after wet trim. She came in a 3-pack marked "Bubble Gum Auto," but proved herself to be neither. She does have a strong coffee smell, if anybody knows a strain like that?

On the first pre-harvest smoke crazy stuff started to happen, so prolly sativa dominant. Not a great smoke for those with high anxiety. Definitely a daytime smoke. Hope it matures some, getting some amber now. She'll prolly get chopped tomorrow, unless somebody intercedes to spare her:
View attachment 1371366View attachment 1371368
Old milk crate N some burlap!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::thumbsup:

Last photos for this anonymous lady, on day 127, before & after wet trim. She came in a 3-pack marked "Bubble Gum Auto," but proved herself to be neither. She does have a strong coffee smell, if anybody knows a strain like that?

On the first pre-harvest smoke crazy stuff started to happen, so prolly sativa dominant. Not a great smoke for those with high anxiety. Definitely a daytime smoke. Hope it matures some, getting some amber now. She'll prolly get chopped tomorrow, unless somebody intercedes to spare her:
View attachment 1371366View attachment 1371368
Sweet baby Jesus in a manger that is a sweet plant Mara...... I had a dp turn too strait up coffee smell last year, weird thing was I had 4 more up, same seed same soil, same feed...... Zero coffee smell...... Guess what but..... The coffee one was the m-f bomb diggaty........ Hope your bubblegum works out the same way........ Pick that shit:smokeit:

Whats up @Dichoti When I could drink it I preferred the Negro Modelo. I have some good gluten free choices though! Made by Glutenburg out a Canada.
I gotta find something like that that doesn’t kill my stomach… only had 6 of those and feel like I’m gonna have some severe indigestion tomorrow.
Modelo isn’t Franzischaner, that’s for sure lol

On the first pre-harvest smoke crazy stuff started to happen, so prolly sativa dominant.

Or Afghan dom...it has an Up Energy high if taken early..more sedative if left to over amber....coffee normally says OG to me..
Good Luck.... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back